Monday, December 7, 2009

PINK TABLE



Here's my personal project, PINK TABLE. These are made out of fluorescent pink acrylic, so it glows. I drew and laser cut the wood grain, and assembled each pieces. So, this is a sculpture / furniture, and I wanted to make it like a piece of art. For me, it was a big transition, because I have never worked sculpture that actually looks like something, and I love the way I work on this so much. I want to keep working on this more, and I want to make some more series of it.





5 comments:

  1. Thats so cool Yuka!!!!!

    wheres the bubble thing you were working on... Im dying to see it, post it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you anna! the bubble thing will be up soon... i hope!!! still struggling. . . haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern on the table! How dare they break this table! They owe you a huge apology, Yuka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. メルヘンすぎるるるるううううぅぅ。。
    色もデザインも素材も全てが私好み。やばい。ほんまに素敵よ。
    きえみ

    ReplyDelete
  5. who broke ur table?!!!! - misty

    ReplyDelete